Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Final Project





For the final project, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. As a musician, I have shot many music videos to promote my music. For this project, I took all the videos that I shot and chopped them up into what I thought were the most interesting and attention grabbing and put them all together. I started with my most recent music video to show where I am at now with my music. Then I went back a couple videos ago to show the difference between my most recent music and what I was making prior to this.
I didn’t only use the video, however, I also included the audio for each clip. This way I could be sure people noticed the difference. I included 4 different music videos that I shot in this project. The message that I wanted to send with this project was the importance of persistence. If you go back to my first songs I released, and compare them to my new album that I just released (General Pierre), the proof is in the pudding. I am very happy with how this project turned out and I intend to make more movies like this with future music videos to show progression.

5 comments:

  1. Hey man I liked your piece it spoke to your talents as a musician. It was a nice show case of your progression. I also liked that I could see places from home, which for me made it relatable. Keep up the good work man and maybe well run into each other in Maine some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome music man didn't expect this at all. Hope your stuff gets out to the world more, also you should link your soundcloud or what you got for your productions. Nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never disappointed by your music. The production quality is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Work! I liked the way music played a central role in this piece as it did in your other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was insanely good man! I like how you filmed it all locally and I could recognize places. The special effects and all of the video work was really good. Keep up the good work and I want to hear more of your music.

    ReplyDelete

Final Project

For the final project, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. As a musician, I have shot many music videos to promote my music. For this ...