Monday, October 8, 2018

A2

For the flip book assignment, I decided to start off simple. Initially, I saw this assignment as a very daunting task and had no idea what to draw for 400 pages. I decided that I would start simply with a ball falling from the top of the page. Then that ball transformed into many different things including a square. That square then transformed into a cube which started jumping all over the page. I ended up with a plane crash and a passenger parachuting to safety at the end of the 400 pages.

            Going into this assignment, I assumed that it would be a relatively easy one. I did not, however, take into account the fact that every single motion required at least 5 different pages with almost exactly the same drawing. I would say that making every drawing look just about the same on every page was my biggest challenge throughout this assignment.
            Throughout the process of creating this flip book, I expanded my knowledge on how to morph unlike shapes into one another, which is something that I wouldn’t have learned otherwise. I never thought that I would have to create a flip book for a college assignment, but I’m happy to have explored this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

For the final project, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. As a musician, I have shot many music videos to promote my music. For this ...